We want you!
Management & Office
Social Media Agent (m/f)
Food & Service
Chef de Partie (m/f)
Chef de Rang (m/f)
Banquet waiter (m/f)
Reception / Front office
Front Office Agent (m/f)
We do not currently have any Housekeeping vacancies
We are now also officially a family-friendly company!
Thus, what Zeitgeist Vienna employees have known for a long time is honored: Thanks to flexible working time models, we provide support with regard to family and childcare issues as well as when returning to work after maternity leave. Together we will find a solution, in the event that relatives should be taken care of.
Whether you’re a career changer or an industry professional – if you’re looking for a variety of tasks in a creative hotel and seminar & event center with the opportunity to proactively engage, contribute your own ideas and implement them independently, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Human Resources & Executive Assistance
We are Zeitgeist
Located right next to Vienna’s main train station, our 4-star hotel offers everything the discerning traveler desires – and more: free WLAN, thoughtfully designed rooms, super-comfortable beds with selectable mattress firmness, walk-in rain showers, 42″ LED HD TV, notebook safe, generous storage areas and desks, free bicycles, fitness room with sauna and an infrared cabin. For meetings, seminars or private celebrations, six event rooms are waiting for the realization of great ideas in the seminar center MEZZANIN Meetings & Events, newly opened in 2020.
What we do differently
- That pays off. From free employee meals, an additional week of vacation, a free annual pass for the Wiener Linien, special conditions in the hotel, restaurant and bar for you, your friends and family, Sodexo vouchers at Christmas to free work clothes such as shirts and blouses (including cleaning) – as a team member you are entitled to many benefits!
- Combine work and education? This is not a problem. As a modern training company, we accommodate you thanks to flexible working time models (20h, 30h or weekend services). Of course, you get time off for exams and can therefore always concentrate on what’s most important.
- Keep learning. We cover the full cost of specialized training and language courses. You can participate in these by appointment during office hours. You want to learn the piano? Or attend a photography course? We contribute to the course costs!
- Modern devices and work equipment: In the offices, the workstations are equipped with modern 4K monitors and partially height-adjustable desks – for better health at work!
- Taking the extraordinary path We want to break new ground. That is why we are proud of our young and dynamic team who, as experts in their respective fields, deliver new and creative ideas with great attention to detail and fun at work. We also reward your commitment with our fair bonus system on additional sales and individual target agreements.
- Teambuilding events: whether graffiti course, escape room, or movie night – the bill is on us! Decide with your colleagues what you would like to do together outside of your working hours – we’ll pay the bill!
- From our free e-filling stations in our garage to the photovoltaic system on the roof – for us, sustainability is not an empty concept, but part of everyday life. If we can actively do something for a better world, let’s do it. Without ifs and buts.
- Family-friendly company: the enhanced compatibility of family and career is ensured by flexible working time models by agreement. Efficient maternity leave management and re-entry options also make planning easier.