We want you!
Cuisine & Service
Chef de Partie
Chef de Rang
Reservation & Reception
Front Office Manager
Front Office Shiftleader
Front Office Agent
Housekeeping & Building services
Not exactly what you were looking for?
Day of compliments at Zeitgeist Vienna
Send us your detailed application with a letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, a current photo and the extent of hours you would like to work with us!
As a member of the Zeitgeist family, you can expect an international team with flat hierarchies as well as an open, appreciative and honest communication among each other. Whether you are a career changer or an industry professional – if you are looking for a variety of tasks in a creative hotel and seminar & event center with the opportunity to proactively engage, bring your own ideas and implement them independently, then we are really looking forward to your application!
Human Resources & Management assistance
We are Zeitgeist
Located directly next to Vienna’s main train station, our 4-star hotel offers everything the discerning traveler desires – and more: free WLAN, super-comfortable beds with selectable mattress firmness, walk-in rain showers, 42″ LED HD TV, notebook safe, generous storage areas and desks, free bicycles, fitness room with sauna and infrared cabin. For meetings, seminars or private parties, six event rooms await the realization of great ideas in the seminar center MEZZANIN Meetings & Events, newly opened in 2020.
Top 30 hotels in Vienna
The hotel is within walking distance of the main train station and perfect for a city trip. All employees are very friendly and accommodating. Among other things, the free provision of Tempur pillows, a very good organic breakfast and the ecological orientation of the hotel (such as receiving a voucher for the bar if room cleaning is waived) should be highlighted.
Guest feedback, July 2022
The Zeitgeist Vienna is characterized above all by particularly competent, friendly and accommodating staff.
The location directly at the main station is top, the rooms clean and the breakfast meets all expectations. Therefore, we come here again and again with pleasure!
Guest feedback, July 2022
As a frequent guest in your house, I felt very comfortable also this time. Thank you very much for your quality of service. The room is excellent, the breakfast is outstanding. I am already looking forward to my next visit with you.
Guest feedback, March 2022
What makes us different
- That pays off. From free employee meals, an additional week of vacation, a free annual pass for the Wiener Linien, special conditions in the hotel, restaurant and bar for you, your friends and family, Sodexo vouchers as a Christmas gift up to complimentary work clothes such as shirts and blouses (incl. cleaning) – as a team member you are entitled to many benefits!
- Combining work and training? That’s no problem. As a modern employer, we accommodate you due to flexible working time models (20h, 30h or weekend services). Of course, you get time off for exams and can thus always concentrate on the essentials.
- Keep on learning. We cover the full cost of subject-specific training and language courses. You can attend these by agreement during duty hours. Would you like to learn the piano? Or attend a photography course? We will contribute to the course costs!
- Modern work equipment: In the offices, the workstations are equipped with modern 4K monitors and partially height-adjustable tables – for better health at work!
- 08/15 is not for us. We want to break new ground. That’s why we are proud of our young and dynamic team, who delivers new and creative ideas with great attention to detail and fun at work. We also reward your commitment with our fair bonus system on additional sales and individual target agreements.
- Teambuilding-Events: Whether graffiti course, exit game or movie night – we invite you! Decide with your colleagues what you would like to do together outside of your working hours – the bill is on us!
- From our free eFuel stations in our garage to the photovoltaic system on the roof – for us sustainability is not an empty concept, but lived everyday life. If we can actively do something for a better world, then we do it. Without ifs and buts.
- Family friendly company: better compatibility of family and career is ensured by flexible working time models by agreement. Efficient parental leave management and re-entry options also facilitate planning.