Professional meetings online
With our modern technical equipment, you can hold meetings, seminars or webinars, conferences and congresses simply online – your participants, employees and customers take part from the comfort of their own home using their own PC, laptop or smartphone.
- Modern equipment consisting of two HD cameras (partly swiveling and equipped with powerful zoom and wide-angle lens) and ceiling microphones
- Invite your participants as usual via Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc. to your virtual event or online conference and add further participants, international speakers and experts at the touch of a button.
- Recording or livestream: Record your event and publish it at a later date or transmit your stream live – also on Facebook, YouTube & Co.
- Intuitive control via Nagasoft NSCaster control console with 11.6″ HD touchscreen display including integrated audio mixer and camera control: switch between different camera and image views (e.g. “split screen”, picture-in-picture function) and recording angle at the touch of a button.
- Premium equipment: Present yourself due to high-quality conference and moderation tables and chairs from Wilkhahn as well as state-of-the-art lighting technology and first-class seminar equipment such as 100″ 4K/UHD displays, flipcharts, whiteboards, etc in an adequate environment – on 112m² event space (expandable up to 217 m²).
More planning security for your event
The advantages of hybrid events are obvious: You can reach a larger audience quickly and easily via livestream, as well as across any spatial restrictions, and also save costs, as the travel & time required for a hybrid event is much lower – which is also good for the environment! Another advantage is planning security, as you are no longer affected by any travel restrictions or assembly bans with virtual events.
Everything at a glance
Hybrid meeting (half-day):
from 8 am to 1 pm or 1 pm to 6 pm
- Room rental incl. technology: from € 890,-
- Half-day flat rate (incl. welcome reception with coffee, tea, croissants and fruit, one drink per person in the seminar room, morning or afternoon snack and a seasonal business lunch or dinner of the chef’s choice including a non-alcoholic drink, coffee or tea drink)
Cost per person in the seminar room: € 58,-
Hybrid meeting (full-day):
from 8 am to 6 pm
- Room rental incl. technology: from € 1.250,-
- Full-day flat rate (incl. welcome reception with coffee, tea, croissants and fruit, two drinks per person in the seminar room, snack in the morning, seasonal business lunch at the chef’s choice including nonalcoholic beverage, coffee or tea and afternoon snack)
Cost per person in the seminar room: € 67,-
Portable video conferencing system:
For videoconferences on a smaller scale we also offer portable videoconferencing systems with an ultra-wide 120° field of view and 4K/UHD resolution. That way, you can also hold more private meetings online in our smaller event spaces.
Rental costs: from € 500,-
Do you have any questions?
Do you have any questions about our catering? About our hybrid event solutions? Contact us by email or phone - we will get back to you reliably by the next working day at the latest!