General conditions for your stay at our hotel
*** Please note the adapted conditions in Vienna concerning Covid-19***
Guests are admitted if they are vaccinated, recovered or PCR-tested sind.
Therefore, please present one of the following tests or proofs at check-in:
Proof of vaccination via vaccination certificate, vaccination card or ELGA printout
Validity: from the day of the second vaccination or, in the case of vaccines that provide for only one vaccination, from the 22nd day after vaccination.
Certificate of segregation, certificate of recovery (concerning an infection with SARS-CoV-2 survived in the last 180 days) or antibody detection (not older than 90 days)
Negative PCR test (validity: 48 hours after test collection)
Here you can get tested free of charge in Vienna: Testangebot Wien
A negative antigen test from the test lane or pharmacy is only valid in Vienna for guests with urgent need to be accommodated (late arrival, PCR test expired, etc)! A digital antigen test for self-application (so-called living room test) is NOT valid in Vienna anymore in terms of a valid proof.
Test confirmation is necessary from the age of 6.
For children under 12 years, the tests are valid as follows: PCR test: 72 hours, antigen test: 24 hours
Should you stay longer than 48 hours, we will be happy to provide you on site with ""Gurgeltests"" available free of charge. You can hand in this validated PCR test at any REWE store (such as the Billa store right next to the hotel). You will receive the result within one day by mail.
The following applies in our restaurant & bar:
- Valid certificate for being fully vaccinated, recovered or PCR-tested (see above).
- Registration mandatory for stays longer than 15 minutes. You can register electronically directly at the table using the QR code. If you do not have a smartphone, our service team will be happy to assist you!
For seminars and events:
- Valid certification of being fully vaccinated, recovered or PCR-tested (see above) for events with 25 or more participants.
- First to registration, then to the seminar room: Registration for seminar participants takes place directly in the Mezzanin Meetings & Events on the ground floor
- For events of 100 persons or more, the person responsible for the gathering must notify the locally competent district administrative authority of the gathering at least one week in advance.
Measures for your protection
- Additional reinforcement of cleaning measures and increase of the legally required cleaning intervals
- Installation of disinfectant dispensers in the public areas.
- Plexiglass protection at the reception
- Disinfection of key cards, door handles, stair railings and elevator buttons throughout the building
- For our employees the following applies: vaccinated, recovered or PCR-tested or alternatively wearing a FFP2 mask.
- Trained internal Covid-19 officer
- Elaborated Covid-19 prevention concepts for Zeitgeist Vienna and Mezzanin Meetings & Events.
- Training of our employees to ensure safety and hygiene measures for the protection of our guests and our team
Covid-19 test options
If you wish, we can also take care of registration for you at a nearby Vienna testing laboratory, where a PCR test will be performed. You will receive your result within 24 hours. The costs in the amount of € 85,- have to be paid by the guest. A free alternative are the Vienna test roads (pre-registration necessary) or the initiative ““Alles gurgelt”” (free gargle test kits available at our hotel).
Rules for our guests during Covid-19
- Please do not travel if there has been contact with confirmed Covid-19 cases or suspected cases.
- Please do not travel if you feel ill.
- Please do not travel if you have signs and symptoms of illness.
- Please sneeze and cough into the crook of your arm.
- Please inform yourself about the currently valid travel rules.
Do you have any questions?
For more information about our hotel, our rooms or other offers, please contact our reservation team. We are available for you 24/7 and look forward to your request!