Conditions for your stay
Guests are permitted entry if they are vaccinated, recovered or tested.Therefore, please show one of the following tests or proofs at check-in:
- Negative PCR test (validity: 3 days)
- Negative antigen test from test lane or pharmacy (validity: 2 days)
- Digital antigen test for self-testing, which is recorded in an official data processing system (validity: 1 day) = "Vorarlberg model"
- On-site self-tests (these are only valid for that one visit). You can get such an antigen rapid test from us at the reception.
- Proof of vaccination via certificate, vaccination card or printout (validity: from the 22nd day after the initial vaccination).
- certificate of isolation (validity: 6 months) or antibody test (validity: 3 months from the test date) in case of recovery
- In the case of accommodation only (without catering or services), one entry test is sufficient for the whole stay.
At our restaurant & bar applies:
Registration is mandatory for stays longer than 15 minutes. You can register electronically directly at the table using a QR code. Our service team will be happy to help you.
- Presentation of a negative corona test or proof of vaccination
- 1-meter distance between groups of persons
- it is madatoray to wear a FFP2 mask indoors (the mask can be taken off at the table)
- Indoor 8 persons are allowed per table
- In our outdoor guest garden 16 people are allowed per table
- Closing time is at 12 midnight
For seminars and events:
Registration is mandatory for stays of more than 15 minutes. Please proceed to registration first, before entering the seminar room. The registration for seminar participants takes place at Mezzanin on the ground floor.
- Presentation of a negative Corona test or proof of vaccination (see above)
- FFP2 masks must be worn indoors
- Food can only be served in a seated manner
- Keeping the minimum distance of 1 meter or a free seat between persons who do not live in the same household or belong to a group of visitors (max. 4 persons attending an event together)
Measures for your protection
- Additional reinforcement of cleaning measures and increase of the legally required cleaning intervals
- Permanent installation of disinfectant dispensers in the public areas
- Plexiglas protection at the reception desk
- Disinfection of key cards, door handles, stair railings and elevator buttons throughout the building
- weekly Covid-19 health checks of our employees
- trained internal Covid-19 officer for Zeitgeist Vienna and Mezzanin Meetings & Events
- Training of our staff to ensure safety and hygiene measures to protect our guests and our team
- Our guests can obtain free Covid-19 antigen rapid tests for their own use at the reception desk.
Covid-19 tests in the hotel
Upon request, you will receive a free antigen rapid test for self-testing at the check-in. We also take care of the registration for you in a Viennese test laboratory nearby, where a PCR test, which can be considered as an “entry test”, is conducted. You will receive your result within 24 hours. The costs in the amount of € 85,- are to be paid by the guest.
7 rules for our guests during Covid-19
- Please do not travel if there has been contact with confirmed Covid-19 cases or suspected cases.
- Please do not travel if you feel ill.
- Please do not travel if you have signs and symptoms of illness.
- Please sneeze and cough into the crook of your arm.
- Please stay at least 1 meter away from other guests and staff.
- Please wear a FFP2 mask indoors.
- Please adhere to the maximum number of 2 people in the elevators and public restrooms.
- Please inform yourself about the currently valid travel rules of the Federal Ministry of Social Affairs & Health.
Do you have any questions?
For more information about our hotel, our rooms or other offers, please contact our reservation team. We are available for you 24/7 and look forward to your request!