We want you … if you are a friendly and positive person and a passionate host (or would like to learn to be one from us), then we look forward to meeting you!
We are … a creative, environmentally conscious and 100% owner-managed 4-star hotel near Vienna’s main railway station with 254 well-designed rooms. We serve organic, regional & home-made delicacies in our breakfast restaurant FRANNYS as well as in our restaurant-café-bar PERGOLA with its inner courtyard garden. Our third major pillar is our seminar & event location MEZZANIN Meetings & Events, newly built in 2020, with six modern rooms for up to 140 people.
Your job as a reservations employee involves…
in the Department of logis:
• you work very closely with the Director of Revenue & Front Office
• you handle a professional acceptance and processing of individual and group reservations
• you are responsible for a competent response to telephone and written enquiries
• we expect you to actively sell additional recommendations of our current offers
• you monitor the booking situation & control of the individual segments
• you clarify the no-show charges
• you maintain the online reservation systems
• you currently support the front office team in all matters including the coverage of necessary services (except night services)
in the Department of banquet:
• you work very closely with the Director of F&B
• you process all seminar enquiries
• you prepare the offers and contracts
• you prepare the function sheets
What else you should know
The salary is from EUR 2,240 gross per month on a full-time basis (45 hours per week – 5-day week) depending on qualifications and experience and is subject to the collective agreement for the hotel and catering industry.
If your attitude matches our convictions, become part of the Zeitgeist family!
What we do differently
• We are an employer who listens: Our greatest strength are our more than 50 employees. We think: If you love your job, you do it well. That’s why we work every day to become an even better employer. With modern and innovative ideas, we provide secure jobs and apprenticeships and create an attractive environment with a wide range of career opportunities.
• We are hosts with heart and soul.Whether it’s reception, room cleaning or service – together we make sure that our guest feels at home – or even better.
• From our free e-filling stations in our garage to the photovoltaic system on the roof – for us, sustainability is not just a term, but everyday life. If we can actively do something for a better world, then we do it. Without ifs and buts.
• 08/15 is not for us. We want to break new ground. That’s why we rely on our young & dynamic team, who as experts in their respective working environments deliver new and creative ideas with great attention to detail and fun at work.
• That pays off. From free staff meals, discounted conditions for you, your friends and family (-20% discount on food and drinks in our local café-bar Pergola), discounted tickets to Zeitgeist events and concerts, regular staff events, birthday gifts, an attractive bonus system to free shirt or blouse cleaning – as our colleague you are entitled to a number of staff benefits!