We want you … if you are a friendly and positive person as well as a host with passion (or want to learn from us to become one), then we are looking forward to meeting you!
We are … a creative, environmentally conscious and 100% owner-managed 4-star hotel near Vienna Central Station with 254 well thought-out rooms. In our breakfast restaurant FRANNYS as well as in our restaurant-café-bar PERGOLA including courtyard guest garden we serve organic, regional & home-made delicacies. Our third major business activity is our seminar & event location MEZZANIN Meetings & Events, newly built in 2020, with six modern rooms for up to 140 people.
As our colleague at the front office …
· you take over the Check-In & Check-Out of our guests
· you contribute to an optimal guest satisfaction through good guest contact and friendliness
· you book services and you are responsible for an appropriate billing in the PMS Protel
· you provide assistance, take care of our guests and handle special guest requests
· you ensure our quality standards at the reception
· you are responsible for complaints and our complaint management
What else you should know
The salary is depending on qualifications and experience from EUR 1.788.- gross per month on a full-time basis (40 hours per week – 5 days per week, Monday to Sunday in the early or late shift) and is subject to the collective agreement for the hotel and restaurant industry.
If your attitude matches our beliefs, become part of the Zeitgeist family!
What we do differently
· We are an employer who listens: Our greatest strength are our more than 50 employees. We think: If you like your job, you do it well. Therefore, we work every day to become an even better employer. With modern and innovative ideas, we provide secure jobs & training places and create an attractive environment with diverse career opportunities.
· We are hosts with body and soul. Whether reception, room cleaning or service – together we ensure that our guest feels like at home – or even more comfortable.
· From our free eFuel stations in our garage to the photovoltaic system on the roof – for us, sustainability is not just a term, but lived everyday. If we can actively do something for a better world, then we do it. Without ifs and buts.
· 08/15 is not for us. We want to break new ground. Therefore, we rely on our young & dynamic team, who as experts in their respective work environments with great attention to detail and fun at work deliver new and creative ideas.
· That pays off. From free employee meals, discounted conditions for you, your friends and family (-20% discount on food and drinks in our local café-bar Pergola), discounted tickets to Zeitgeist events and concerts, regular employee events, birthday gift, an attractive bonus system to free shirt or blouse cleaning – as our colleague you are entitled to some employee benefits!