We want you … if you are a friendly and positive person as well as a cook with passion (or want to learn from us to become one), then we are looking forward to meeting you!
As our colleague in the kitchen …
– you prepare all kinds of meals (breakfast, lunch menus, á la carte, group business and banquets)
– you fulfill the hygiene regulations HACCP
– prepare all mise en place activities
– you properly check the storage of food
– you work carefully with the handling of the working materials
– assist guests and colleagues even in stressful situations
– you also handle special guest requests professionally and skillfully
What else you should know
The salary is depending on qualifications and experience from EUR 2.200,- gross monthly on a full-time basis (40 hours per week – 5 days per week) and is subject to the collective agreement for the hotel and restaurant industry.