We want you … if you are a friendly and positive person as well as a cook with passion (or would like to learn to become one from us), then we are looking forward to getting to know you!
As our colleague in the kitchen …
• prepare meals of all kinds (breakfast, lunch menus, á la carte, group business and banquets)
• you fulfill the hygiene regulations HACCP
• you prepare all mise en place activities
• you properly check the storage of food
• you carefully manage the handling of the working materials
• you provide assistance to guests and colleagues even in stressful situations
• you also handle special guest requests professionally and skillfully
What else you should know
The salary is depending on qualifications and experience from EUR 2,100 gross per month on a full-time basis (40 hours per week – 5 days per week) and is subject to the collective agreement for the hotel and catering industry.