We want you … if you are a friendly and positive person as well as a host with passion (or want to learn from us to become one), then we are looking forward to meeting you!
As our colleague in the accounting department, your responsibilities will include the following topics:
– Daily closing: daily control of sales and check of tax accounting and invoicing
– Accounts receivable and accounts payable, including posting incoming payments and performing payment runs and dunning on a regular basis
– Performing corrections in the front office system: for example, invoice corrections.
– Preparation/audit and transmission of the UVA
– Reporting: Preparation of monthly reports and evaluations, as well as various reports for management
– Preparation and review of monthly financial statements
– Annual financial statements in consultation with the external tax advisor and management
– Budget compilation
– Implementation of new systems and interfaces, as well as system maintenance
– Liaising with customer supports: for example, supporting other departments in case of system errors
– Own initiative in cost-saving measures after consultation with management
– Filing of contracts and data maintenance in the existing systems
– Communication with authorities: for example, for applying for and accounting for subsidies
– accurate and independent way of working
– Experience in BMD an advantage
– Experience in Protel an advantage
What else you should know
Depending on qualifications and experience, the salary is from EUR 2,500 gross per month on a full-time basis and is subject to the collective agreement for the hotel and catering industry.