Ron Glaser – if you listen to him with your eyes closed, you might think Elvis was on stage. Together with guitarist Chris Fillmore, he won the European Elvis Contest in 2016; their ballad “The Pledge”, a tribute to Elvis Presley, was officially recognised as the song of Tupelo, Mississippi – Presley’s hometown. Together with Marco Weichselbraun at the piano and Bernhard Egger playing the drums, you are sent on a journey through time. However, if you expect to see an Elvis imitation on stage, you’re in for a surprise – because Ron Glaser looks nothing like Elvis. Nor does he want to, he remains himself – but keeping the voice of the legend alive is “what I stand for and burn for”.
The ticket price of € 69, – per person includes:
– extensive selection of home-made organic specialties from the buffet or freshly prepared dishes à la carte
– Admission to the concert.
A small excerpt from our menu:
– Various cold cuts & spreads with oven-fresh pastries
– Egg dishes (omelet, soft-boiled egg, ham&eggs, … )
– Cheese variations
– Fresh fruits and vegetables
– Hearty items like meatloaf and black pudding
– Mini burgers
– Glazed turkey breast with baked potato
– Flank steak with grilled corn on the cob
– Fish and chips with tartar sauce
– Homemade cakes, Pancakes, waffles, brownies and freshly made Kaiserschmarrn for our sweet tooth
– For our vegetarian and vegan guests: Mini peppers with hummus filling, zucchini-melanzani rolls, vegetable tartar in a jar, vegan rice pudding, and much more
– In addition, there is sparkling wine to toast, this is included in the price – as well as coffee, tea and all kinds of juices.
Seasonal and fresh organic ingredients are always our priority. Therefore, please note that food offerings may vary.