The Mojo Blues Band – a household name for every local blues lover. Since the 70s, Michael Trauner has amazed with his authenticity, integrity and “blues obsession”. With the help of persistence, talent and assertiveness, the band managed to perform internationally and to be called “the blackest white boys I’ve ever seen” by blues legend Tail Dragger. The music combines Chicago blues, R&B and country blues and impresses with charismatic stage presence, as well as almost exclusively their own material.
The ticket price of € 69, – per person includes:
– extensive selection of home-made organic specialties from the buffet or freshly prepared dishes à la carte
– Admission to the concert.
A small excerpt from our menu:
– Various cold cuts & spreads with oven-fresh pastries
– Egg dishes (omelet, soft-boiled egg, ham&eggs, … )
– Cheese variations
– Fresh fruits and vegetables
– Hearty items like meatloaf and black pudding
– Mini burgers
– Glazed turkey breast with baked potato
– Flank steak with grilled corn on the cob
– Fish and chips with tartar sauce
– Homemade cakes, Pancakes, waffles, brownies and freshly made Kaiserschmarrn for our sweet tooth
– For our vegetarian and vegan guests: Mini peppers with hummus filling, zucchini-melanzani rolls, vegetable tartar in a jar, vegan rice pudding, and much more
– In addition, there is sparkling wine to toast, this is included in the price – as well as coffee, tea and all kinds of juices.
Seasonal and fresh organic ingredients are always our priority. Therefore, please note that food offerings may vary.