Herby Dunkel – an outstanding guitarist and versatile talent, a border crosser of the different blues forms and a declared lover of good music. Lilli Kern – with her velvety voice, she lends her soul to everything she sings. Be it jazz, a ballad or blues – she touches, she captivates and carries away. And Siggi Fassl, also a well-known name in the local blues scene. Together they form a trio that feels at home in all areas of Americana, that masters the different styles of playing and wins over the audience with their charming demeanour and lots of soul, making people forget the time.
The ticket price of € 69, – per person includes:
– extensive selection of home-made organic specialties from the buffet or freshly prepared dishes à la carte
– Admission to the concert.
A small excerpt from our menu:
– Various cold cuts & spreads with oven-fresh pastries
– Egg dishes (omelet, soft-boiled egg, ham&eggs, … )
– Cheese variations
– Fresh fruits and vegetables
– Hearty items like meatloaf and black pudding
– Mini burgers
– Glazed turkey breast with baked potato
– Flank steak with grilled corn on the cob
– Fish and chips with tartar sauce
– Homemade cakes, Pancakes, waffles, brownies and freshly made Kaiserschmarrn for our sweet tooth
– For our vegetarian and vegan guests: Mini peppers with hummus filling, zucchini-melanzani rolls, vegetable tartar in a jar, vegan rice pudding, and much more
– In addition, there is sparkling wine to toast, this is included in the price – as well as coffee, tea and all kinds of juices.
Seasonal and fresh organic ingredients are always our priority. Therefore, please note that food offerings may vary.